[atomic] atomic user quote for Fedora website?

We are looking for a user quote to accompany Fedora Atomic for the F21
download page, ideally from someone not employed by Red Hat. Since
Atomic isn't out of beta yet anywhere, obviously actual real-world use
is scarce, but if you're exploring the _potential_ of Atomic for your
use or the use of your organization, we'd love to feature a quote a bit
that.

Best place to post it is to the Fedora Cloud list
cloud lists fedoraproject org -- subscription is required -- or you can
send it to me or to any of the other Fedora Cloud SIG or WG members,
including Joe Brockmeier, who I know hangs out here. :)

Thanks!

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm mattdm org             <http://mattdm.org/>
Fedora Project Leader  mattdm fedoraproject org  <http://fedoraproject.org/>