Re: [atomic-announce] [atomic-devel] Announcing Fedora Atomic "latest" download URLs

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com> wrote:
> On 09/30/2016 08:58 AM, Adam Miller wrote:
>>>
>>> Yaaay!

>>> ISO URL?
>>>

>> Oversight, the ISO isn't in the fedmsg data from AutoCloud so it had
>> to be handled as a special case.
>>
>> fedora-websites pull request here:
>>     https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/pull-request/43
>>
>> Once that's merged the following URLs should be live within 30 minutes
>> of the merge:
>>
>>     https://getfedora.org/atomic_iso_latest
>>     https://getfedora.org/atomic_iso_latest_filename
>
> Double yay!

Sorry, I forgot to update the list.

There was an issue with cache invalidation in the website build
tooling introduced by the patch I submitted, threebean got us all
sorted out so the ISO URL has been added and the wiki updated.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud#Fedora_Cloud_Atomic_Image_Download_Links

-AdamM