Re: [atomic-announce] Fedora Atomic Host Two Week Release Announcement

This notification still seems broken. That page says:

The latest two week build did not meet our testing criteria. The
images available are from over 22 days ago. Check the Project Atomic
blog for updates and information about Atomic blocker bugs. And the
image available for download is
https://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/atomic/stable/Atomic/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Atomic-dvd-x86_64-24-20160820.0.iso