[atomic-announce] Matching Fedora OSTree Released Content With Each 2 Week Atomic Release

We just released a blog post about changing the way we release OSTree
content to the public:

http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2017/02/matching-fedora-ostree-released-content-with-each-2week-atomic-release/

Here is the TL;DR version:

    The default Fedora cadence for updates in the RPM streams is once a day.
    Until now, the OSTree-based updates cadence has matched this, but we’re
    changing the default OSTree update stream to match the Fedora Atomic
    Host image release cadence (once every two weeks).