Re: [atomic-announce] [atomic-devel] Fedora Atomic Host Two Week Release Announcement

On 03/28/2017 09:25 PM, Chenxiong Qi wrote:

> Hi,

Hi :)

> vagrant box add fedora/25-atomic-host
> ==> box: Loading metadata for box 'fedora/25-atomic-host'
>     box: URL: https://atlas.hashicorp.com/fedora/25-atomic-host
> This box can work with multiple providers! The providers that it
> can work with are listed below. Please review the list and choose
> the provider you will be working with.
>
> 1) libvirt
> 2) virtualbox
>
> Enter your choice: 2
> ==> box: Adding box 'fedora/25-atomic-host' (v20170327) for provider: virtualbox
>     box: Downloading:
> https://atlas.hashicorp.com/fedora/boxes/25-atomic-host/versions/20170327/providers/virtualbox.box
> An error occurred while downloading the remote file. The error
> message, if any, is reproduced below. Please fix this error and try
> again.
>
> The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found

Yeah, unfortunately the mirrors lag behind. What you are seeing is a
mirror getting chosen that doesn't yet have the content :(. Please
wait some time and try again.

FYI we have an issue with discussion about this here:
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/184

Dusty