Re: [atomic-announce] Fedora Atomic Host Two Week Release Announcement: 29.20190513.0

On 5/15/19 8:25 AM, Sven Kieske wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a reason why _all_ links below:
>
> https://getfedora.org/en/atomic/*
>
> are dead?
>
> I always get, e.g.:
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /en/atomic/download/ was not found on this server.
> Apache Server at getfedora.org Port 443

Hey Sven,

Thanks for reporting this. There was a recent update to the getfedora.org website and I imagine the redirects that we had set up no longer work.

I have opened this ticket to track fixing it: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/7802

Dusty