[atomic-devel] No meeting next Tuesday (Flock)

Hey all,

For folks who weren't in the IRC meeting today or didn't read the
minutes closely, we are *not* having the regularly scheduled Atomic /
Fedora Infrastructure meeting on Tuesday, 5 August. Too many folks are
going to be in Prague and attending Flock to make that work.

We will be meeting up and talking at Flock, and I'll try to make sure
any discussions / decisions are carried back to the mailing list.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/