[atomic-devel] Help with testing AMI's

hi,

CentOS 7 Atomic Cloud Docker Host AMI's are up, and I'm looking for
people to help test these before we do a wider released.

These images are marked Alpha1 grade. Only built for us-east-1 at this
point.

Please email me at directly ( kbsingh at centos.org ) with an amazon aws
account id ( 12 digit number ) and I'll add you to the testers-list with
access to the ami's.

Major issues outstanding:

* need to redo the image build process to not use partitions, but to
consume the entire block device

* resolve issues for pv booting ( create a fudged grub setup that works
for pv-grub expecting grub < 2 )

Other things:

* we need to get a centos-release-atomic built and pushed

* consolidate the srpms into git.centos.org

* get cockpit working and included in this stack

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh