[atomic-devel] Updates for Fedora 21 Atomic: still pending

Fedora 21 Atomic was released, however, the tree is not yet receiving updates.  After a chat with #fedora-releng, they recommended I file a ticket:

https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/766

In particular, I backported the "add flannel" commit to F21, so hopefully that'll be in the next update:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-atomic.git/commit/?h=f21