[atomic-devel] Out of pocket / PTO 22 December - 5 January

Hey all,

I suspect things will be quiet-like around here over the holidays, but
just in case - wanted to give a heads up that I'll be out of pocket from
the 22nd to the 5th of January.

Odds are I will poke around on email / IRC a few times during that span,
but no promises and communications are sure to be laggy.

If anything is super-urgent, you can probably raise my attention quickly
on Twitter (@jzb).

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/