[atomic-devel] Minutes from 21 July 2014 Fedora Infrastructure meeting

Hey all,

The minutes from Monday's meeting were sent to Fedora's infrastructure
list, but we neglected to also forward here. (Dangers of trying to
coordinate so many folks, but everybody is stepping up amazingly to try
to get this work done!)

==============================
#atomic: Atomic infrastructure
==============================

Meeting started by jzb at 15:03:13 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/atomic/2014-07-21/atomic.2014-07-21-15.03.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Minimum for Alpha  (jzb, 15:04:18)
  * Mirroring approach probably needed for scale, even if we don't
    project a high number of users.  (stickster, 15:14:51)
  * Volunteer oddshocks to work on MirrorManager code fixes needed (need
    to get this more granular, work with dgilmore/nirik)  (stickster,
    15:16:24)
  * Volunteer oddshocks to work on MirrorManager code fixes needed (need
    to get this more granular, work with dgilmore/nirik/walters as
    needed)  (stickster, 15:17:18)
  * LINK:

http://rpm-ostree.cloud.fedoraproject.org/repo/refs/heads/fedora-atomic/rawhide/x86_64/server/docker-host
    (walters, 15:19:42)
  * ACTION: stickster Send out whenisgood to figure out a slot for next
    week  (stickster, 15:37:54)
  * ACTION: walters will start a thread on official tree composes and
    mirroring..  (jzb, 15:38:03)

* Where do we need help immediately, and who can step up?  (jzb,
  15:40:53)
  * We need to consider where object stores might be backed in the
    future, based on the observed delta from F21 Alpha  (stickster,
    15:46:27)

Meeting ended at 15:55:09 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster Send out whenisgood to figure out a slot for next week
* walters will start a thread on official tree composes and mirroring..

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* stickster
  * stickster Send out whenisgood to figure out a slot for next week
* walters
  * walters will start a thread on official tree composes and
    mirroring..
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* stickster (48)
* walters (48)
* jzb (39)
* mattdm (32)
* nirik (29)
* dgilmore (19)
* misc (14)
* KidProton (8)
* oddshocks (5)
* zodbot (3)
* bochecha (3)
* smooge (1)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/