Re: [atomic-devel] [CentOS-devel] CentOS Atomic Host SIG Proposal

Hi all --

I've uploaded [0] a test image for a Project Atomic [1] host based on
CentOS 7 [2], intended to help with the development of an official
CentOS 7 image as part of the CentOS Atomic SIG [3].

The image has no default password, to access the image, use with cloud-init,
and the user name "fedora" [4] or, if you're using virt-manager, or another
virtualization tool without cloud-init support, boot from the ISO image
"atomic-cidata.iso" in this directory, which will set the "fedora" user
password to "password" and prompt immediately for a password change.
For info on creating you own cloud-init iso, see [5].

For information on how to build your own CentOS or Fedora-based Atomic
image, see [6].

[0] http://209.132.178.157/images
[1] http://www.projectatomic.io/
[2] https://www.centos.org/
[3] http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2014/06/centos-atomic-host-sig-propposed/
[4] The cloud-init package included here comes from EPEL, which comes from
fedora, which explains why "fedora" is the user name.
[5] http://cloudinit.readthedocs.org/en/latest/topics/datasources.html#config-drive
[6] https://github.com/jasonbrooks/byo-atomic

Regards, Jason

PS: The site where this image is stored is hosted from a Fedora 20
container running on an instance of this CentOS 7 Atomic image.

PPS: cockpit is segfaulting in this image currently, but docker & geard work