Fedora 20 VM on projectatomic.io - notes on geard package

Hello all,
    I've been messing with the Fedora 20 ProjectAtomic VM recently and
noticed a couple issues with the geard package.

1) lacks sti binary

-bash-4.2# rpm -q geard
geard-0-0.9.git3c781d0.fc20.x86_64
-bash-4.2# rpm -ql geard
/usr/bin/gear
/usr/bin/switchns
/usr/lib/systemd/system/geard.service
/usr/sbin/gear-auth-keys-command
/usr/share/doc/geard
/usr/share/doc/geard/README.md
/var/lib/containers

>From a rawhide VM of mine (I just updated the geard package so this
brand new, there's also a build for F20 but it's not made it through bodhi yet).

[root rawhide ~]# rpm -q geard
geard-0-0.12.git7516dab.fc21.x86_64
[root rawhide ~]# rpm -ql geard
/usr/bin/gear
/usr/bin/sti
/usr/bin/switchns
/usr/lib/systemd/system/geard.service
/usr/sbin/gear-auth-keys-command
/usr/share/doc/geard
/usr/share/doc/geard/README.md
/var/lib/containers

2) There's an issue with 'gear build' though I'm not certain if this is
just geard or some supporting lib/util that also needs updating, so I
would like to do some testing and more digging. But wanted to
point it out none the less.

==== Fedora 20 projectatomic.io VM
-bash-4.2# gear build git://github.com/pmorie/simple-ruby openshift/ruby-19-centos test-ruby-app --verbose=true
Using docker socket: unix:///var/run/docker.sock
Image contains default script url
---> Downloading git://github.com/pmorie/simple-ruby to directory /tmp/sti350258348/src
Cloning into '/tmp/sti350258348/src'...
remote: Reusing existing pack: 9, done.
Receiving objects: 100% (9/9), done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (1/1), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
Clean build will be performed
Performing source build from git://github.com/pmorie/simple-ruby
Using image name openshift/ruby-19-centos
Using run script from
Using assemble script from
Image has username ruby
An error occured: No assemble script found in provided url, application source, or default image url.  Aborting.

==== Rawhide VM
[root rawhide ~]# gear build git://github.com/pmorie/simple-ruby openshift/ruby-19-centos test-ruby-app
Downloading git://github.com/pmorie/simple-ruby to directory /tmp/sti604644461/src
Cloning into '/tmp/sti604644461/src'...
remote: Reusing existing pack: 9, done.
Receiving objects: 100% (9/9), done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (1/1), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
Clean build will be performed
[root rawhide ~]# getenforce
Enforcing
[root rawhide ~]# rpm -q geard
geard-0-0.12.git7516dab.fc21.x86_64

I was curious how I would go about doing a tree-compose on my own to
test and make sure these issues are resolve by just the latest geard
package?

What's the general workflow for that sort of thing?

How would I request a new compose for the Fedora 20 VM hosted at
projectatomic.io in the event this does resolve the issue? (and would I
need to make sure the geard package made it through Bodhi first?)

Thank you,
-AdamM