Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora 21 atomic installer ISOs and ostree repo

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014, at 09:16 PM, Amit Saha wrote:

> Thanks for the update, Colin.

Here's a new installer:

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/fedora-atomic/testing/rawhide/20141104.0/installer/images/

Since I posted earlier, we switched to GRUB2, and a lot of work on switching to direct LVM.

This build has the former, but not (yet) the latter.  We're still debating this on the Anaconda list.
See: https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/anaconda-patches/2014-October/014275.html
But this installer is at least useful for evaluating the ostree/rpm-ostree payload on bare metal.