Re: [atomic-devel] recommending Flannel (w/ vxlan backend) for atomic -- thoughts?

On 11/18/2014 08:36 PM, John W. Linville wrote:
> Given the description above (and whatever other sources you might have
> at your disposal), does anyone have any objections to using this as a
> default Kubernetes networking solution in Atomic?  Or any questions
> about the use of Flannel in general?

It looks reasonable to me. I've forwarded this to
cloud lists fedoraproject org and centos-devel, but barring any major
objections / suggestions for alternatives that haven't been addressed,
this seems the right direction to go in.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/