[atomic-devel] Atomic SIG Meeting Minutes 7 October 2014

Hi all,

Please find minutes and link to the full log below. Thanks!

==========================
#atomic: CentOS Atomic SIG
==========================

Meeting started by jzb at 14:34:09 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/atomic/2014-10-07/atomic.2014-10-07-14.34.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Hardware for bare metal work  (jzb, 14:35:32)
  * LINK: https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts coming here
    (kbsingh, 15:20:14)
  * ACTION: imcleod Attempt to set up private builds, then a plan for
    getting Docker + Atomic updates into COPR or CBS  (jzb, 15:26:04)
  * ACTION: imcleod work on plan to create regular Atomic builds  (jzb,
    15:26:32)
  * ACTION: Evolution add SIG members to github repo  (jzb, 15:26:47)
  * ACTION: kbsingh upload JSON files for Atomic to
    https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts  (jzb, 15:27:01)
  * ACTION: walters work with imcleod to see if we can get CentOS Atomic
    AMIs by AWS re:Invent.  (jzb, 15:32:35)
  * ACTION: jzb get link to Docker CBS builds for walters  (jzb,
    15:35:11)

Meeting ended at 15:35:26 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* imcleod Attempt to set up private builds, then a plan for getting
  Docker + Atomic updates into COPR or CBS
* imcleod work on plan to create regular Atomic builds
* Evolution add SIG members to github repo
* kbsingh upload JSON files for Atomic to
  https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts
* walters work with imcleod to see if we can get CentOS Atomic AMIs by
  AWS re:Invent.
* jzb get link to Docker CBS builds for walters

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* Evolution
  * Evolution add SIG members to github repo
* imcleod
  * imcleod Attempt to set up private builds, then a plan for getting
    Docker + Atomic updates into COPR or CBS
  * imcleod work on plan to create regular Atomic builds
  * walters work with imcleod to see if we can get CentOS Atomic AMIs by
    AWS re:Invent.
* jzb
  * jzb get link to Docker CBS builds for walters
* kbsingh
  * kbsingh upload JSON files for Atomic to
    https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts
* walters
  * walters work with imcleod to see if we can get CentOS Atomic AMIs by
    AWS re:Invent.
  * jzb get link to Docker CBS builds for walters
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* jzb (64)
* kbsingh (51)
* jbrooks (41)
* imcleod (32)
* walters (26)
* Evolution (7)
* zodbot (6)
* maxamillion (5)
* centbot (3)
* quaid (2)
* dustymabe (1)
* number80 (1)
* dwalsh (1)
* gregdek (0)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/