Re: [atomic-devel] Atomic Host Definition [Discussion Draft]

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014, at 11:28 AM, Matt Micene wrote:

EG, Is Fedora 21 -> Fedora Atomic (Cloud Image)  the upstream version of the parent -> atomic relationship?  Where are the various responsibilities of the SIGs for maintaining their parent -> atomic relationships?

I'd say that maintenance of Atomic comes down to the host distribution - the SIG is a member of those.

Is Fedora Atomic the upstream for the minimum required packages or is there another upstream Fedora 21 + rpm-ostree manual build?

I wouldn't say Fedora is the minimum yet; particularly as we prototype out privileged containers, some of what's there may make more sense as a container, once that's baked more.