Re: [atomic-devel] NFS in atomic host

On 10/28/2014 03:12 PM, Sami Wagiaalla wrote:
Hi,

I have been playing around with creating a container which provides
support for nfs but I quickly ran into the issue that the mount
namespace of the container is different from that of the host so no
mounts done inside the container are visible to the host. I have not
found a way to work around this.

So I have added the nfs-utils package to the host:

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-atomic.git/commit/

Shouldn't we have some discussion around adding a package? I'm not saying nfs is a deal-breaker, but we should probably discuss whether we want this or not.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/