Re: [atomic-devel] golang-github-BurntSushi-toml-package and other packages

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014, at 09:21 AM, Jan Chaloupka wrote:

> Are you waiting for Colin to integrate your suggestions?

Please don't block on me - I was trying to get the process started, but
I think it's a far better approach to make packaging collaborative.  If
an issue has been identified and passes peer review, just apply the fix
instead of waiting for one maintainer to do it.