Re: [atomic-devel] Add iscsi-initiator-utils to Atomic host

Looks like this is https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/kubernetes/pull/5506/ too.

> where the tools are assumed to
> be on the host. It mentions performance reasons favouring tools on the
> host but they probably don't apply for SPC with --net=host?

Yeah...I'm not sure why that wasn't investigated as an option.  That said,
given the need for boot-from-iSCSI which requires the tools in the initramfs
and the small size, it really needs to be part of the host tree at that point.

Merged for both rawhide and f22, thanks!
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-atomic.git/commit/?id=20674d41f4821838ff9b3959cfa0f220ffc678b2