[atomic-devel] Centralizing Fedora (and CentOS) updates of Atomic content

Currently, the docker, kubernetes (and other Atomic-relevant components) use
separate Bodhi updates for Fedora 22:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-4770/kubernetes-0.13.2-0.5.git8d94c43.fc22
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-5143/flannel-0.2.0-7.fc22
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-5281/etcd-2.0.8-0.1.fc22
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-5685/docker-1.6.0-0.1.rc5.fc22

How about we make these one update, and coordinate karma testing
of them as a unit?

(Note, there was a patch in Fedora rel-eng to generate an updates-testing
 Atomic Host tree in https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6125#comment:4 but
 I just noticed we need it for F22 too, will follow up there)

CentOS has no equivalent to Bodhi currently...but we're going to want a bit
more structure there too I think.