[atomic-devel] Fedora Atomic build broken due to DNF

It seems the Fedora 22 Atomic build is broken again. This time due to
the switch to DNF:

> yum> install kubernetes
> yum> install etcd
> yum> install flannel
> yum> install docker
> yum> install python-docker-py
> yum> run
> Waiting for yum...
> Yum command has been deprecated, use dnf instead.
> See 'man dnf' and 'man yum2dnf' for more information.
> To transfer transaction metadata from yum to DNF, run 'dnf migrate'Redirecting to '/usr/bin/dnf -y --disablerepo=* --setopt=reposdir=/data/src/fedora-atomic --enablerepo=fedora-22 --enablerepo=fedora-22-bleed --enablerepo=stef-local --setopt=keepcache=0 --setopt=cachedir=/var/tmp/rpm-ostree.G5AOWX/yum-cache --setopt=override_install_langs=en_US --setopt=tsflags=nodocs --installroot=/var/tmp/rpm-ostree.G5AOWX/rootfs.tmp shell'
>
> Config error: releasever not given and can not be detected from the installroot.
> error: Child process exited with code 1

I noticed that git master of rpm-ostree doesn't use yum. So I built the
latest rpm-ostree code, wrestled with libhif installation a bit, and
then everything worked.

Since this breaks the Fedora build, is there a Fedora Beta blocker bug
open to resolve this?

I did some little pull requests along the way:

https://github.com/projectatomic/rpm-ostree/pull/127
https://github.com/hughsie/libhif/pull/41

Stef