Re: [atomic-devel] Screen in F22 Atomic?

On 04/17/2015 09:15 AM, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2015, at 02:45 AM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Did I miss something, or when did we decide to add "screen"? IIRC that
>> was discussed and rejected, as we already provide tmux.
>
> You totally outed me...
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-atomic.git/commit/?id=268fabe30ae6640293bc0c1a57372e0c83f504c4

ಠ_ಠ

While I'm looking at unnecessary packages, does `less` *really* need
groff? Or is this just less pulling in groff because it's used as the
man pager?

This image needs to lose weight more than I do, and that's saying
something...

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/