Re: [atomic-devel] Screen in Atomic

On 04/19/2015 09:54 AM, Trevor Jay wrote:
> I've switched to using atomic-fed as my go-to development distro and
> have taken to just SSHing in multiple times. Real screen would be much
> more sane.

Other than personal preference, is there a reason Screen is needed
rather than tmux?

Note - we are currently shipping Fedora with a bunch of packages that
are really unnecessary in practice for anyone using Atomic as it's meant
to be used. Short term, this is OK b/c most people using Atomic are
doing so as you are -- long term, that's a severely broken practice.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/