[atomic-devel] Automation for deploying cluster of Atomic hosts

Hi,

I was going through the getting started documentation [1] and realized that we should have some automation to setup atomic hosts (may be ansible playbook) i.e. setting up k8s, flannel etc. We should be able to use the automation on public clouds, Open Stack or on a KVM setup. I think it would help users immensely.

Do we have already have an automation for similar purpose or work in progress?

[1] http://www.projectatomic.io/docs/gettingstarted/

Thanks,
Lala