Re: [atomic-devel] resize container

Persistent storage for containers is usually either made available as a docker volume or with kubernetes persistent volumes.

Docker volumes (either direct or via a data container) are local directories on the host.  You can add a new drive to the atomic host and use the -v option to make it visible in the container.

Kubernetes persistent volumes are a bit more complex and I'd suggest looking at the upstream docs.

I have a large database that exceeds 10GB