Re: [atomic-devel] resize container

I have read that bumping the size has no effect on the 10GB images.

When I tried it, I saw no change in new containers

On Aug 6, 2015 11:34 AM, "Jeremy Eder" <jeder redhat com> wrote:
Unfortunately, not at this time.  We have some PRs out there to make
it configurable.  Short term, we've bumped the default devicemapper
container size from 10G to 100G (will show up in a future release).

For now, you can adjust the --storage-opt dm.basesize=XYZG value
passed to the docker daemon via /etc/sysconfig/docker-storage.  The
downside of that is it requires users to tear down their docker
storage and re-create it, in order to apply the new dm.basesize value.

--

-- Jeremy Eder