Re: [atomic-devel] [Container-tools] dependencies for spc containers on atomic hosts

Yes, Nulecule can help you. The docker provider is what you are looking for.

See https://github.com/projectatomic/nulecule/tree/master/examples/helloapache/Nulecule and then go to artifacts/docker and see the file there. Docker provider does not limit you in what command you want to run. Sadly, we were not get to parsing labels directly, that's why you have to drop your run command to a plain text file (but OTOH it let's you to use params in Nulecule file which would be a bit more complicated with using RUN label).

If you think using lables would be better fit for you, we can take a look at something like atomic provider (or you can just send a PR:) )

Let us know in case of any quesitons.

Cheers,
Vašek