Re: [atomic-devel] OSBS Roadmap?

I have been confused about what OSBS is. As far as I can tell it's client tooling[1] that uses OpenShift v3. In other words, is OSBS just a way to *use* OpenShift? If so, how could we have a roadmap for "using" something?

So this is a way to pile on Adam's request for some clarification on what OSBS is.

[1] https://github.com/projectatomic/osbs-client