Re: [atomic-devel] Version 2 of the atomic-site documentation

On 01/26/2015 11:30 PM, Matt Micene wrote:
> Should I continue to work on these changes in the v2 branch?  Is there a
> redesign plan somewhere for v2?

Apologies for the delayed response. For now, we can continue in master,
and I'll try to put out a (new) redesign plan folks can work on towards
Fedora 22 and CentOS Atomic Host as it stabilizes. Probably in about two
weeks after I get back from FOSEM/DevConf.cz.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/