Re: [atomic-devel] Fig

On 2/13/15, 9:39 AM, "Chmouel Boudjnah" <chmouel redhat com> wrote:

>"Steven Dake (stdake)" <stdake cisco com> writes:
>> [09:28:44]  <@aanand>		A rename, and continued development, is the
>>plan.
>
>Ah nice! I wish they were merging my patches then :-)
>
>So for container management it would be nice if we had a Super Container
>for atomic that would make it easy to orchestrate the other containers,
>is that the way you envision it ?
>
>Cheers,
>Chmouel

Chmouel,

Aanand had indicated he would like to see a docs-first approach to patches.

I think there is a super container kicking around somewwhere that contains
some diagnostic tools.

Danyeon (cc) had suggested running fig in a container - but I¹m just not
sure how that would work with the nested containers.