Re: [atomic-devel] [atomic] Heat templates for deploying Kubernetes

On 01/02/2015 11:52 AM, Lars Kellogg-Stedman wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I maintain a set of Heat templates that will deploy a simple N-minion
> Kubernetes cluster.  The templates are available from:
>
>   https://github.com/larsks/heat-kubernetes
>
> I have recently updated these to work with either CentOS Atomic Host
> or Fedora 21 Atomic.  The templates make use of Flannel to set up the
> overlay network between minions.
>
> I hope that folks find this useful, either as an example application
> of Heat or as an introduction to Kubernetes and Atomic.

Thanks for this! I think this might have been overlooked a bit since
everybody is still recovering from the holidays.

Lars - any interest in writing a post for the Project Atomic blog to
guide people on using this?

Thanks,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/