[atomic-devel] Version 2 of the atomic-site documentation

Joe started a v2 branch of the site for overhauling the documentation a while ago.  I've got some initial work on an updated getting started guide that includes kubernetes and flannel.  There's a ways go on it yet, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't working counter to the rest of the documentation plan.

Should I continue to work on these changes in the v2 branch?  Is there a redesign plan somewhere for v2?

-Matt M