[atomic-devel] atomic push or atomic upload

I added a couple of months ago "atomic upload", the original goal was to
allow pushing images to pulp as well as to docker-registry
We are about to add atomic upload --satellite.

Eric Paris has asked why did I name it upload versus push

I called it upload to sort of differentiate it from docker push.

I am not tied to the name and have no problem changing it to atomic push.

Anyone have thoughts on this?