Re: [atomic-devel] Screen in Atomic

Truly awesome! When I get done with my current project I think I'll
try this as a virtual machine on Windows 8.1 Client Hyper-V. I don't
actually need GNOME for what I want to do - just Firefox and the
minimal Fedora desktop (openbox WM by default, but I'll probably try
LXDE, Enlightenment or WindowMaker.). Worst case would be I get fed up
with the ratty terminal emulator in the lighter window managers and go
with Mate. ;-)

--
OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.