Re: [atomic-devel] Screen in Atomic

On 06/22/2015 09:19 AM, Matt Micene wrote:
> Is there a link that works for those of us outside the RHT firewall?
> I've been slowly poking at some of Jessie Frazelle's containerized
> desktop work on a Fedora workstation and would like to see more examples.

Ah, nuts. Didn't notice that.

Trevor, can we work this up as a post for Project Atomic? Anything here
that's non-suitable? (I don't think so...)

Note I have a few posts I need to edit and push this week, have been a
bit behind.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards (OSAS)
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/