Re: [atomic-devel] Tools container for Fedora and CentOS

On 03/27/2015 10:15 AM, Jeremy Eder wrote:

> [...]

This takes roughly 2 days because we submit a pull request, and from
that point it's up to the docker maintainers to pull the images in,
validate them, and accept them. We can automate most of it, but we still
rely on someone else at the other end. Once they accept the PR there's
still generally a bit of lag before they're available.

--
Jim Perrin