[atomic-devel] Vagrant libvirt atomic images for Fedora 22 / CentOS 7.1

Hi I'm looking for a recent atomic Vagrant Libvirt image for either
Fedora 22 and/or CentOS 7.1 ...

The last time I tested one it still had issues that needed fixing, and
I'm keen to re-test and finally have working boxes.

If anyone has images that are newer than 2 weeks old, please LMK,
otherwise could someone kick the image builder and then LMK.

Thanks,
James