[atomic-devel] API to leverage during the install phase of a container?

Hey,

lately I've been experimenting with LABELs, especially to leverage
$ atomic install

As far as I have experienced it "LABEL install …" is providing some snippet which is
run when atomic install is called.

I started to wonder when I noticed that I need to manually lay out
some service file to start the container at boot time.

So - What I wonder about if there is already an "API" which atomic provides to
a container or if this is planned for future?

The problem is that the bash script approach is not really portable.
We can not know ahead in what context the install snippet will be run.
And thus it is "pure luck" if an install will work or not.

A clean API would help to fill this whole.

In this special case I'd expect a call to let me enable the container
to be run at boot time.

- fabian