Re: [atomic-devel] Nulecule Validator repo on GitHub

Hi,

I'd like to see this living inside the spec repo. As long as it is only able to validate Nulecule files and has "nulecule" in the name, I don't think it makes much sense to maintain it separately. I agree with you it does not make sense to merge it with atomicapp although we should figure out a way how to utilize it there.

I am also CC'ing container-tools ML where most of the nulecule related discussion happens.

Regards,
Vašek