Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora && cloud-init

I believe your cloud-init config isn't set up correctly?

Try and use an example like the one I've posted on my blog: http://www.jinkit.com/openstack-magnum-devstack-deployment/

The main portion to use is:
    #cloud-config

    ssh_authorized_keys:
      - ssh-rsa <key>

    hostname: hostname
    fqdn: hostname.domain.com

    users:
      - default
      - name: username
        lock_passwd: False
        sudo: ["ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL\nDefaults:username !requiretty"]
        shell: /bin/bash

Then you can use authorized keys. (My recommendation is to use keys over passwords).

v1k0d3n