Re: [atomic-devel] [Container-tools] Moving vagrant-adbinfo repo under projectatomic

Sorry about that .. I was told it was a lazy consensus model and I saw activity indicating that my permissions to do so had been added.

I'll definitely keep you in the loop.

Would you mind writing up the process so we can get it in to a repo, similar to the CONTRIB docs?

Thank you.

regards,

bex
--
Brian (bex) Exelbierd
P: +1-919-414-8915 (US) | P: +420 606 055 877 (CZ) | E:bex pobox com (preferred)