Re: [atomic-devel] Introducing sen: terminal user interface for docker engine

Quoting Joe Brockmeier (2015-10-27 01:55:17)
> Any chance this is going to be a Cloud feature for Fedora 24? (Probably
> juuuust a bit late to slip into F23 now.)
>
> Best,
>
> jzb
> --
> Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS
> jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/
> Twitter: @jzb  | http://dissociatedpress.net/

Way too late for f23 since I just made it work recently and I'm sure it's full
of bugs (and missing features).

I'm planning to package this to Fedora, no question. Can submit it as a f24
feature.

One could think that sen is directly competing with cockpit. That's true. The
difference is target audience -- sen is meant for folks who are not fans of
webuis and prefer terminal instead. Not sure if this should be mentioned in the
feature proposal.

Cheers,
~~
Tomáš Tomeček