Re: [atomic-devel] Hacking on Atomic Host: Achievement: unlocked

On 03/31/2016 06:00 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> The more we talk about it, the more people we'll get onto this list!

+1

Also, I wouldn't even assume that everyone subscribed to atomic-devel
noticed this thread. We're all drinking from the firehose, and it takes
*a lot* of work to evenly communicate things to all the people who we
know something is immediately relevant to, and even more to hit all the
folks who are potentially affected or potentially assisted by a new feature.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS