Re: [atomic-devel] Hacking on Atomic Host: Achievement: unlocked

On 03/31/2016 08:16 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:

On 03/31/2016 12:21 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:09:16PM -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
On 03/31/2016 11:58 AM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
I'm down to write a blog post for this. You will have to fight over
where it gets posted (projectatomic or fedmag) :)

Fight!

Do we want to wait until we have something people can play with?  IE
Don't we want to ship this in F24 or something
and then tell people about it.  I hate articles that say heres some
Candy, but you can't have any.
How about we take Dusty's fight challenge and answer it with this? A
blog post saying that this is coming on the Project Atomic blog, and
then a Fedora Magazine article once it's landed there. (Is this
something that will be post F24-release, or will it land in a two-week
build?)

I assume a 2 week build since it is already in updates-testing for 23.

Dusty
Colin is that right? Do you intend to make this available via atomic command line?

atomic host unlock?