[atomic-devel] moving atomic-host-tests repo under projectatomic org

Hi folks-

At my $DAYJOB, I do QE for RHEL Atomic Host. We have a collection of automation that we use to test releases and I was tasked on moving those tests upstream [1][2].

The tests were originally developed using UATFramework [3] which used Python + behave + Ansible to perform various actions. While the behave BDD model had some advantages, we never got broad adoption of the framework.

To move the tests upstream, I ported some of them to Ansible playbooks with pretty good results. Now the playbooks run against the Fedora, RHEL, and CentOS versions of Atomic Host.

There's still more tests to move upstream and plenty more work to improve them, so I'd like to move my repo of tests on Github [4] under the projectatomic org [5].

Assuming there are no objections, I would like to complete the transfer tomorrow, Friday April 8.

Thanks!

-Micah

[1] https://trello.com/c/XoQBEeac/26-3-upstream-first-sanity-tests-upstream-for-atomic-trees [2] https://trello.com/c/n6m3xMDN/134-3-adapt-upgrade-rollback-tests-for-upstream-use-upstream-first
[3] https://github.com/aweiteka/UATFramework