Re: [atomic-devel] Running docker-storage-setup from a UI

Elvir Kuric <ekuric redhat com> writes:

> On 04/12/2016 02:28 PM, Jeremy Eder wrote:
>
> I think --force-wipe and --init-storage ... or any destructive operation
> on disks was not good option in past ( due by mistake selecting in
> /etc/sysconfing/docker-storage wrong device )  .. not sure something
> changed in meantime

In our case, the UI would provide the warnings and confirmation
dialogs.

Ideally, we would run d-s-s with --force-wipe and --non-interactive.
That would cause it to assume "yes" when asking about wiping a device,
and assume "no" in all other cases.

(d-s-s also runs during boot, right?  That's also non-interactive, no?
How is that handled?)