[atomic-devel] ISO for cloud-init

Not sure if this is a better question for cloud-init ML or not, i'm trying to find working examples of running commands in the user-data file.  I noticed some commands don't work, it looks like it's because its being parsed as yaml and some characters cause problems with that.  It would be nice if I could just call an external shell script, but so far I can't seem to do it.  Does anyone have any better info on this?