Re: [atomic-devel] The atomic command and setting hostname for containers

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 02:02:51PM -0700, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> But I like your example better.  atomic install should almost always be a
> privileged container.

I think my only concern is that RUN will have to be privileged
container (which will spawn an unprivileged one) as well because
with atomic 1.9 we no longer can do

	LABEL RUN 'docker run -h "$(cat /var/lib/${NAME}/hostname)" ...'

--
Jan Pazdziora | adelton at #ipa*, #brno
Sr. Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Special Projects, Red Hat