Re: [atomic-devel] One-line project descriptions for Docs and the new website

On 20.04.2016 20:53, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 04/20/2016 11:53 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> For docs.projectatomic.io, and eventually for the new
>> www.projectatomic.io, I'm doing logos and one-line descriptions for each
>> atomic-associated project.
>>
>> Please take a look at it and update/correct:
>>
>> 1. Are your project(s) missing?
>>
>> 2. Is the one-line description for your project(s) correct?
>>
>> 3. Does your project(s) have an icon or logo we can use?
>>

> It would help if I included the link:
> https://github.com/projectatomic/docs.projectatomic.io/blob/master/drafts/project_list.md

For Cockpit:

This might be a better logo, if you need it to stand out on white:
https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit-project.github.io/blob/master/favicon-152.png

Location: http://cockpit-project.org/

Andreas is working on redesigning the navigation on cockpit-project.org.
It'll be a better landing page for the project in the future.

Stef